American Express Serve Card SUCKS!!!!!
Update added by user Jan 05, 2013
So once again I spent a day contacting the retailer and getting no where, I then went back to American Express to give them a chance to help me. They closed my account and will not answer any e-mails and when I call my call is dropped as they keep telling me (funny my call has been dropped five times in less then 20 min. thinking they need a better phone service).
Original review posted by user Dec 05, 2012
For all of you that signed up or thinking about signing up for the American Express Serve card.....DO NOT DO IT!!!!!!!!
I signed up thinking American Express good company!
I bought item, bad item, returned item, company stated would return monies, 30 days later no monies call company stated past 30 days......Called American Express Serve Card they stated there was nothing they could do so sorry good luck.......So out the monies and item and no support.If I had used my credit card I would not lost my monies so beware and for warned the Serve card is nothing but *** and if you buy stuff make sure you want it as they will not help you!!!!
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I have been a Netspend customer since 2009 when I began receiving Social Security. Netspend declares terms & conditions that ONLY apply to the customer - they do not..."
- "To Whom It May Concern: GE Capital Retail & Pay Pal continues to lie about funds taken out of my account. They have also started putting accounts overdue TWO days..."
- "if there is no safe , anymore how can we expect a refund? no one to even talk to NOONE. Like they never existed..... I have over 950$ in..."
- "The driver of a mr appliance van slammed into the back of my car causing me to hit the person in front of me and the person in front of..."
- "We just checked in suppose to be a non smoking kig size bed for me my husband and 1 year old . We got a smoking room queen then changed..."
- "I own a 1999 Ford Expedition and on Feb 2, 2007 Les Schwab on 3235 West 5400 South in Taylorsville, Utah replaced my rear brakes and rear shocks. On..."
- "I got bad service and bad legal advise from Mia Gibson who works at Norton Rose Fulbright!!! Do not go to them if you are looking for a lawyer!!! Mia..."
- "Picked up the dishwasher (GE) at my Home Depot store. Nov. 30, 2015. Got it home and had my plumber install it. It would not start. Plumber checked and rechecked..."
- "My husband and I stayed two months at this property, as I out processed for relocation. Property Name: Oklahoma City North (EDM) Property Address: 2221 South Broadway West, Edmond, Oklahoma 73013 Property Phone:..."