I am so upset and done with this company!Last month I bought tickets to Disney with my Amex gold with a knowledge that I will be able to pay for them overtime .

2 weeks later I checked my statement and Balance due Is $1100 ! Are you kidding me ?!i called them immediately and a very rude woman named Ashley who was calling me by my first and last name instead of Mrs . Whoever!!! Basically they somehow cancelled my pay overtime without my knowledge.

There was nothing they can do , I have to pay it . If I knew I would never put this purchase on Amex.

This card is so *** and with $150 annual fee you would expect so much better .I will be canceling this card as soon as I will pay it off and will never ever recommend it to anyone.

Review about: Amex Gold Card.

1.1
Additional Fees
Interest Rate
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Problems with payment / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with American Express?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Rushcard Prepaid Card Review from Saint Paul, Minnesota Rushcard "On July 08, 2016, I went and withdrew 40.00 from my rushcard in Ducanville TX, after that I went to get a haircut in Lancaster TX, after that I went..." Read more Capital One - Bad Manager - Wade Horton Capital One "I worked as a front desk security officer for (Capital One) Sharebuilder for over two years. I am always on time and ready to work. I come to work with..." Read more Green Dot Moneypak - GreenDot MoneyPak Scam Green Dot Moneypak "My husband went to CVS and purchased a MoneyPak by Greendot card and loaded $400. He came home and follow instructions to activate his prepaid card with the $400 online...." Read more You Can Not Trust American Express Anymore! American Express "I been a recent victim of credit card fraud for the following charges on the following dates: GOLD CARD FRAUD 23005: APRIL 29TH, 2016: $20,000.00 CASE NUMBER: QA62458 APRIL 24TH,..." Read more Legoland - Embarrassed at the pizza shop Legoland "My three-year-old was hungry it was lunchtime we decided to go to the pizza shop, I handed my son a pepperoni pizza and I picked him up a drink I..." Read more Print artis was good when it worked but when it stop working the support deptment act like my matter did not matter to them Nova Development Technical Support Nova Development "I'VE BEEN USING THIS PRODUCT FOR YEARS AS YOUR RECORDS WILL SHOW AND I'VE NEVER HAD THIS PROBLEM BEFORE AS YOUR RECORDS WILL SHOW , ALL MY DOCUMENTS AROUND WHAT..." Read more Lending Club - Slow confusing process with absolutely no communication Lending Club "I am currently around two weeks since our application. We decided to give Lending Club a try, pre-qualified for a loan, submitted all requested documentation immediately upon request. After a..." Read more Petcarerx - How have they not been sued yet??? The PetPlus75 promo code is a SCAM!!!! Petcarerx "Alas, I too fell for the "75% Off" scam that they pull. I received an email earlier this week from PetCareRX offering the 75% Off code, a screenshot of which..." Read more