American Express Serve Debit Card Review from Baltimore, Maryland
I got one of the American Express serve cards to help with medication copayments etc.And I did a mobile check deposit and instead of it them doing it normal for people they make you wait a week for the deposit???
I spoke to them about it both on the phone and twitter and got nothing but nasty customer service from both conversations when I simply asked to have the mobile check deposit canceled. I got to call today 8/15/16 and all of a sudden they're having phone issues???
To me that's beyond suspicious.Reminds me of the problems and lousy customer service I saw people had with the rushcard.
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "This is what is happening in America today. "Corporate America" has taken over. The state and federal agencies have helped them do this. You will see from the two documents..."
- "There will be FOUR DOCUMENTS attached to this post. Please look at each of the documents. Where these people get this stuff is beyond me, it just keeps coming. I..."
- "On April 7th, 2016, I, Sara Torres, attempted to open an account with a 3rd Party Financial Institution with an opening account balance from a Cash Advance off the Netspend..."
- "Purchased from Home Depot a RO water filtration system, it leaked and caused damage. They sent plumbers to repair it a few times and the damage under the sink cannot..."
- "I found a nice coat on FashionMia and ordered it for myself as a Christmas present. They emailed me the package's tracking number, and I kept track of it every..."
- "I bought Rosetta Stone's Spanish download for Mac for 250 bucks. It crashed constantly, was hard to use, and they're constantly trying to get you to "upgrade" to more expensive..."
- "To begin with I pay my rent on Friday, August 5, 2016. Why did I received a sheriff letter along with a court paper saying I didn't pay my..."
- "I bought a new Ford and opted for some after market work to be done by the dealership. They offered to rent me a car at an in house..."
- "I have been talked into buying valspar paint by the Lowes paint department 3 times and everytime the paint performed horribly. The paint I used in the bathroom had bubbles..."