Additional Fees
Interest Rate

I got one of the American Express serve cards to help with medication copayments etc.And I did a mobile check deposit and instead of it them doing it normal for people they make you wait a week for the deposit???

I spoke to them about it both on the phone and twitter and got nothing but nasty customer service from both conversations when I simply asked to have the mobile check deposit canceled. I got to call today 8/15/16 and all of a sudden they're having phone issues???

To me that's beyond suspicious.Reminds me of the problems and lousy customer service I saw people had with the rushcard.

This reviewer shared experience about problems with payment and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with American Express and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about American Express.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Cards category for more informed decision or compare American Express to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with American Express?

Comments