South Lyon, Michigan

This card is a bunch of *** and i would never get this card again.

Product or Service Mentioned: American Express Serve Debit Card.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

Amex used to offer good customer service. And now they don't care.

I had a platinum card with no set limit. Then I charged a cancer treatment bill (yes cancer!) to my card and they put my account under review. This is totally absurd as I have been a loyal customer for 18 years. When I called their "underwriting team" a nasty Britney harassed me for charging a large amount.

I mean how absurd is this when I was never late on any payments in the past. Thereafter followed a tortuous process of sending in bank statements to show I have funds. And even though I sent them proof I had adequate funds (and paid all my outstanding bills) they knocked my spending limit to $13000. Yeah right so this makes sense for a card that costs me $450 a year..

What's worse is that when I called a supervisor called Chris Walsh he never calls me back.. And I left him multiple messages (but he is too arrogant to return my calls..

). Awful customer service from a company that treats their loyal clients like dirt!!

American Express Reviews