Worcester, Massachusetts

I have been a JetBlue AMEX card holder since 2005 and recently put some items on my card including my vacation next year to DisneyWorld. This was a great way to get points(so I thought). There were recent transactions that totalled around 7k of the 21k credit line. AMEX decided to cut the rest of my credit line without a phone call. Now thanks to AMEX my 750 credit score will drop.

I will pay in full next month and never do business with them again.

Rewards, but you can't get too many points or they'll cut you quickly!

Product or Service Mentioned: American Express Credit Card.

Comments

In December 2008, my business was ruined by American Express who had extended us unlimited credit, only to withdraw the credit without any reason or warning. I lost everything—my retirement, life savings, my credit rating and my home.

Claiming “unjust enrichment” AmEx then suited me for the unpaid balance.

I have been in court for 5 years trying to represent myself. Finally I have a prominent law firm interested in the case and even a class action suit. I need the stories of others that have been damaged personally or in their business.

It can be in the form of a letter, but to be considered as evidence in the case, I need your story notarized as an Affidavit. (click on the link below to see my affidavit.) http://constitutionalinjustice.blogspot.com/2014/09/american-express-nightmare.html

John Cockerham

allproelectric6445@att.net

(954)-963-4025

#771986

Same here. Gonna rip it up.

American Express Reviews