American Express - AMEX FACES RUSH CARD LIKE LAWSUITS AND CONSUMER ACTIONS
AMEX facing RUSH CARD legal action for fraud by consumer group that beat Google and is part of the EU case to fine Google $6 BILLION.Consumers are urged to join efforts and to be part of the settlement. Google is a $520 billion company...Amex is 900% smaller than Google.
We want the same rules and fines for AMEX as Google is getting in the European Union http://www.wsj.com/articles/eu-to-pursue-google-parent-alphabet-on-multiple-fronts-vestager-says-1445817842
It is time for consumers to be treated as #1. These companies cannot survive without our money!
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Continuing errors and deposit theft
- Reason of review:
- Rush Card scamming of deposits
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I have been a longtime and faithful Netspend banking customer for many years. It started out as being a backup card/account which eventually turned into my primary account. ..."
- "On January 15th 2015 I usually would go to Ace elite and personally deposit my paycheck I have been a regular customer for quite sometime now and decided to try..."
- "I hear to let everybody know about alexander rodas Balcero owner of www.redpay.es they have stole using Fraud more then 350,000 usd from honest people in Colombia Venezuela Spain eeuu..."
- "All website, email, and Appliance Deliver Terms and Conditions data clearly states delivery and haul away of old appliance are included in the delivery package. False. I ordered a dishwasher,..."
- "On November 1st I placed an order with Southern tots for some Christmas gifts for my girls. Since I placed the order (that should have only taken 7-10 days to..."
- "The company Hole in One Clearing House Dennis Chase owner continues to slander and slag others in their industry in order to deflect from their own inefficiencies which include ripping..."
- "Dear Sir/Madam; Good day!I've been calling your customer service and waiting for 20 minutes everytime i call, unfortunately never answered at all. Anyway,may i request your good office for a"..."
- "Total scam the kit does not cost $39.95 like is advertised (I attached picture) you are billed $123.84 for the kit. In 3 payments of $39.95..Then if you don't cancel..."
- "At 1210 EDT on 12/10/2016 at the Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen located at 12218 Leesburg Pike, Herndon, VA 20170; They refused to honor the advertised deal in their window '10 PCS..."