100% full Not resolved

AMEX facing RUSH CARD legal action for fraud by consumer group that beat Google and is part of the EU case to fine Google $6 BILLION.Consumers are urged to join efforts and to be part of the settlement. Google is a $520 billion company...Amex is 900% smaller than Google.

We want the same rules and fines for AMEX as Google is getting in the European Union http://www.wsj.com/articles/eu-to-pursue-google-parent-alphabet-on-multiple-fronts-vestager-says-1445817842

GOOGLE CASE

It is time for consumers to be treated as #1. These companies cannot survive without our money!

Reason of review: Rush Card scamming of deposits.

I didn't like: Continuing errors and deposit theft.

Had an Experience with American Express?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Evolution Finance, Inc. (Wallethub) Suck  Big Time! WalletHub "I honestly do Not even know Why I ever bothered to sign up with them! It was definitely a Big Mistake! This company is 100% Disgusting And Totally Useless! The..." Read more Rushcard Prepaid Card Review from Saint Paul, Minnesota Rushcard "On July 08, 2016, I went and withdrew 40.00 from my rushcard in Ducanville TX, after that I went to get a haircut in Lancaster TX, after that I went..." Read more AskOption - Ask Option Binary Option Broker AskOption "“Ask Option Binary Option Broker at askoption.com will not let me withdraw my own money. Here is my current balance as of 01/16/17 Total pending withdrawals amount: $11,727.00 Amount available..." Read more Netspend - Gave away my money Netspend "I reported my card lost on June 19th and ordered a new card as reflected in the first image. Then, June 24th the next image shows I had NO active..." Read more Yelp - Disgraceful Website Company Yelp "I have been a professional Photographer now for 3 decades. Member of the Professional Photographers of America. In this business as with any other business there are those customers who..." Read more Pick N Save - Third Time is not a CHARM!!! Pick N Save "This comment is to inform everyone out there that the Green Bay, WI (on Lombardi) continuously sells spoiled food. This is the third time this year that I have shopped..." Read more Top Turf - AWESOME ALL AROUND! Top Turf "I have had so many issues with my lawn from weeds to a fungus to mixed Bermuda and Fescue ! But Top Turf told me like that it would take..." Read more Beazer Homes - Extremely upset Beazer Homes "Nothing but problem after problem. Customer service has been absolutely terrible! My wife and I completed the walk thru and over half the items were never fixed including the oil..." Read more