I disputed a transaction for 1025.00 in November for non received services. They denied the dispute and said the charge was valid but did not notify me.

I found 2 fraudulent charges on my account and called in to report these and inquired about the initial charge. My cards was replaced and I asked to reopen the dispute from November. Today I receive an email stating my account was suspended and my 3 disputes were denied. I contacted them and was told my account was closed and would receive a check for my balance which was over 800.00 in 7-10 days.

They still failed to tell me what I did wrong. I was in violation of 22D which does not provide any information. After contacting the merchant it was determined the charges were not mine and I called customer service back. I was told by the agent to submit a letter from the company and my account would be reopened.

I contacted the company for a letter when the merchant advised they would refund the money to my account. I called customer service back and was then advised they would not reopen my account and I would get a check less the 2 fraudulent charges in 7-10 days. As you can see on these emails the incorrect information apparently has been entered by the agent who processed these billing disputes and yet we are the ones who is held accountable and the thieves are holding money that does not belong to them. They had no problem accepting the money and charging the merchant fees for accepting American Express cards.

This company needs to be stopped with the deceptive business they are running. I filed a claim with the federal banking commission and will be exploring other options.

Product or Service Mentioned: American Express Account.

Reason of review: Deception of account benefits.

American Express Cons: Bad service and incompetence, Unhelpful customer service, Inability to speak english.

• Scam