Cabo San Lucas, Baja California Sur

I've visited your sites a few times noticing you help people who have been scammed. I was wondering if you could help me and others that have been scammed. AMEX by taking a blind eye and holding card holders to illegal contracts even when cancellation notices have been provided is aiding and abetting criminals by allowing known illegal charges to go through.

I started two petitions with two of my AMEX cards (Costco and Hilton). Would you pass these along to your readers so we can get the message to AMEX?

Our goal is to reach well over 100 signatures each and we need more support. You can read more and sign the petitions here:

If you need to speak with me my name is Paul and my number is 760-482-7313.

Ironically I was actually told to hit the social media by one of the Amex supervisors as he was fully aware of the situation and was frustrated that he couldn't help. I even had the transaction taped showing the fraud but AMEX still is allowing the illegal transactions to go through. I have a very detailed summary, if you are interested I can forward the information.

Thank you for your help.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

American Express Cons: Bad service and incompetence, Lied to, Inconsistent information, Let known illegal charges go through, Took over 6 months to answer simple questions.

• americanexpress

Comments

Thanks. I've actually been in that process since January 22nd.

They lost the certified mail I sent them and I finally received a letter today telling me my submittal is incomplete; even though I sent the form they said I'm missing.

What a nightmare.

legal2u

Read the literature that came with your card. There is a dispute process and arbitration request that you need to follow.

American Express does not expect their customers to read the fine print, but it pays off to read it.

There are legal steps you can take and AE tells you how to take them. And, they work!

American Express Reviews