I was approved by the EveryDay credit card somehow it got lost in the mail they had put on the wrong address so I called they always apologize they said going to send it out next day delivery UPS again wrong address Again so I called again they hung up I got disconnected 4 times finally after 10 phone calls I reach them they said should in the mail sorry for inconvenience sending it out UPS again it never came again I called to verify what happened they still don't know we're sending it out regular mail I can't believe this company would do such a thing over and over and over again I don't even know if I'm going to use the card at this point I'm afraid to what's going to happen when I use the card

This person wrote the review because of problem with delivery of american express everyday credit card from American Express. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants American Express to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by American Express for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments