Titusville, Pennsylvania

I was recently notified by e-mail that my credit limit was lowered. This is the 2nd time for this card and 1 time for a different card by American express.

After contacting the company by phone on 9-30-2019 # 800 635 5955 at 1829 for 17 min 45 sec.I was told that if I pay 800.00 dollars my credit limits would be restored, I have paid off large balances in the past, but was never notified, hey great job we are now going to increase your limit, my credit score is 678, I find it disgusting that a company like American Express would treat Disabled Veterans in this manner, much less any one else.Shame on you. 41008 is the last numbers on my card, I was also told by the rep I was talking too that if a company treated him like that he would definitely cut all ties with that company, this is an employee of American Express saying this, my conversation was recorded so please listen to it. My original limit on this card was 5000 then reduced to 3100 and now to 1700.

I pay all my bills on time, I have 1 hit where I forgot to pay Target, That was taken care of. I truly hope that no one else is treated in this manner by this company and then extorted to get there limit back.

Product or Service Mentioned: American Express Everyday Credit Card.

American Express Pros: Get approved.

American Express Cons: Get extorted.

Comments