Costa Mesa, California
1.1K views

the people who open the cases for fraud department- american express 800-528-2121. DO NOT TAKE THE INFORMATION PROPERLY. take too long to verify a change and do not send the email, because usually is spell incorrectly and we have to open another case and wait..... foreverthe people who open the cases for fraud department- american express 800-528-2121. DO NOT TAKE THE INFORMATION PROPERLY. take too long to verify a change and do not send the email, because usually is spell incorrectly and we have to open another case and wait..... foreverthe people who open the cases for fraud department- american express 800-528-2121. DO NOT TAKE THE INFORMATION PROPERLY. take too long to verify a change and do not send the email, because usually is spell incorrectly and we have to open another case and wait..... forever

merchant-travel agentmerchant-travel agent

Comments

bluebird has stolen my federal tax 6354 was rejected on feb 12 because my name was not first but 2nd we filed jointly any how today is feb 21 and no one knows where my money is at irs dont have it bluebird still has it but its not in my account they sent it back on the 12 but today is the 21 and the irs still says bluebird still has it i beleive the irs sorry card do not get this card only trouble oh but my state tax went on this card no problem my name second on it the exact same way as my fed taxes but the big check is missing? :( :(

Someone try to open account in my name and its over 4 months now I'm trying to get a copy of the application from American Express so I can file a police report but I'm not getting any help from American Express .

American Express Reviews