My card was refused yesterday so today I tried to check my balance.My account was locked after three tries using my correct email and correct password.

I know my password is correct because I made a record of it. I called twice and both times the call was lost. Very frustrating and disappointing. On the first call I got a message saying the service was down and to call again later.

I did and call went through, service obviously not down. The third call was ended, lost, whatever. I was never able to speak with anyone about being locked out.

Does anyone have any advice for me?I don't think I will continue to use this card as it now seems like a scam.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of american express serve prepaid card. American Express needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned american express serve prepaid card in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at American Express.

Had an Experience with American Express?

Comments