American Express - Lying is not a good option AMEX
I was at my office and in the lobby I see an American Express executive welcoming and trying to sell me the best possible credit card.I had a long discussion as I found the offer really attractive.
The executive shared information regarding benefits on my spending and lured me by saying that if I join right now, I will be getting vouchers for Croma (Worth Rs. 500) and Bookmyshow (Worth Rs. 700). I asked for a written communication regarding the same and she did the needful.
I got my card few weeks later but the vouchers didn't. I constantly followed up withe the executive regarding it but she simply ignored the request by saying "I will surely get back to you" (She never got back). I registered my complaint to the central office team by calling their call center but no one responded back regarding this. This incident took place in November 2015.
Please see image as proof. After few months, again a different team visits office premises and offers me a credit card. I explained them the problem that I have with AMEX and they assure me to resolve it in max. 3 days.
It has been more than a week now but didn't hear anything from anyone. I must say that the customer support of AMEX is the worst.
I didn't expect though.I don't know how many people see this but it is my strong suggestion to not to trust these guys.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Product or service
- American Express Platinum Travel Card
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Here's my experience:January 29th, 2013: Did taxes on via Turbotax, when asked where I wanted the deposit to go I made a big ***king mistake and checked the box..."
- "AMEX facing RUSH CARD legal action for fraud by consumer group that beat Google and is part of the EU case to fine Google $6 BILLION.Consumers are urged to join..."
- "They have promised to send a refund check for the balance of $1451.57 after they closed my account for loading "too much" money onto my account! The " suspicious activity..."
- "It is absolutely shocking that it has been since the 10th of June that I have put up a post on social media about a nail in the burger at..."
- "I live in USA. I am very fond of jewelry. Every time I purchase any dress I always buy jewelry according to the dress. But this time I planned for..."
- "I just open a shop https://kapil3.myshopify.com/ at 19-Sep-2015. After 1 day I submit my credit cart detail for activate my account after submission my shop is closed. What happens..."
- "AVOID POSHMARK! I bought Burberry boots on their site saying they were new with tags. I got the boots in the mail and they are scuffed, and say made in..."
- "I ordered a two products from Bonanza vendors, best price I could find. Showing in stock, I purchased and later received an email stating it was out of stock, nicely..."
- " We arrived at the Red Roof Inn Sharonville Ohio we checked in and took showers As We Lay Down we noticed there were two roaches crawling on the wall..."