Update by user Dec 12, 2016

I mistakenly gave 1 star reviews for all categories thinking of NetSpend - AmexServe is 5 star for every category-

Original review posted by user Dec 12, 2016

Forget the rip-offs and Google American Express Serve Prepaid Debit Cards. Free to load, free to use with no fees !

May be used for Direct Deposit of paychecks or SSI payments, and you can link to banks as well . I do suggest that you stay with Direct Express if you receive government benefits, because if there is fraud on your card, the government contracted Direct Express is better about refunding money hacked from your account than the vast majority of other Debit Card companies. With AmexServe if you have any questions you can call them and speak to a live person immediately ! You can also get free subaccount cards for family members.I have had the Amex Serve Card for years and never have I had a single problem with money being lost, stolen or held up.

All free !

I read these stories and it makes me angry to see so many people being ripped off. I make it my personal mission to help people find a better way and Amex Serve is a MUCH better way.

Product or Service Mentioned: American Express Serve Prepaid Card.

Reason of review: Good quality.

Comments

Elizabeth

Wow thank you for the advice I have gotten so tired of losing money to these companies and am going to apply for a card now.

American Express Reviews