State: New Jersey City: Monroe Township Product: American Express Account Clear all filters (1 of 76 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Product:

American Express in Monroe Township, New Jersey - A very generic solution !

I often purchase things online, but I now NEVER get anything that says free trial w/ payment of only S&H or contract for any future purchases. Once after guaranteeing a B&B reservation that would total over a thousand dollars, my husband was injured and he could not take the trip. Regulations required cancellation within three days of the check-in date. I had fortunately used our AMEX card. When I called within the allotted time for cancellations, the vendor proceeded to charge me for the total amount anyway. By pure chance, I discovered a solution that was extremely easy. I had made the charge using my AMEX card. I called AMEX, they took the charge off my account, and they took on the chore of getting the money back from the vendor. If a merchant ever gives me any trouble, I simply call AMEX and ask them to remove the charge from my account. Easy as can be!! Also, if I want to order anything by phone, if the person barely speaks English, I don't make the purchase. Nothing is worth the aggravation these third world sweat shops can put a person through.
Review