1.8

I am a small business owner in Orando, Florida, used amex cards for several years, after hurricanes irma and maria devastetedstate in 2017 business were slow so high balances were accumulated on credit cards. In march 2018 amex representative offered solution to set up payments in order to avoid collection and credit reporting that I agreed.

Payments were made on March 28, 2018 and April 17,2018, and I was ready to pay full balances within 2-3 payments (approx. 1.5 month). Suddenly amex changed their mind and reported my account on April 22, 2018 as collections 90+ days!!! I only agreed to make payments if no collections and credit reporting would follow, as agreed and they did wiyhin 5 days of the payment.

My complains and protests didn't have any results thus far, my credit is ruined.

Amex representatives constantly lied and finally send my account to collections anyway after accepting payments totaling $8,000. That is completely unacceptable debt collecting practises based on lies and unfair credit reporting.

Product or Service Mentioned: American Express Credit Card.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments