16511 Southwest Fwy, Sugar Land, TX 77478, USA

I'm formally lodging a compliant with this company. Just frustrated by the way I have been treated by this company.

I've been with this company for years never owe them. An error on the part of their company Macy's sale personnel put me in this place. I was at the Mall at SugarLand Texas to offset my bill. The sale girl gave me the wrong figure which I paid not knowing it was left with$19.98 in June 2016.

Macy's American Express never sent a mail or called to inform me till November 2016. By a customer representative saying I owe them $169 and that if I don't pay I will be sent to a collecting agent. I was furious, Macy have been sending me coupons upon coupons. Macy's American Express had my number but because someone didn't do his/ her job well decided to contact me after five whole months to rip me off by saying I made a late payment of four days so I should pay the recurring amount.

I spoke to several customers representatives calling me daily since November as if I have stolen from them I told them not to call my house again. Now this is what they have sent me asking for resettlement. Macy's American Express I want to inform you I owe you nothing stop harassing me or I take you on. Attach is what I was sent.

To whom it may concern address your issue not mine. My email address is arkaahmary@hotmail.com

Product or Service Mentioned: American Express Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

American Express Cons: Customer service personnel are unhelpful.

Comments