1.1

Its been over ten years I am with Amex. I called today after being the decline on a charge.

I called customer service who forward me to a very sad CSR who asked me some question and told me that there is no fraud on your card let me forward you to another one. I asked her why my account has been declined. She said because you did cheating and you were paying for your card to another card. I denied her claim.

Then she got mad and told me that let me temporary suspend all your account. Seriously *** *** service of Amex. I pay 750 to *** Amex platinum and other cards more than 400. Paying 1000 just to use their card.

And to get suspended for doing nothing. Then that particular accented lady who told me to wait for 2 minutes before the talk. She seems like working from home. Can hear the noisy background.

Anyway, after discussing and insulting me for 60 min, she forwards my call to another department to cancel my account as after this insult I do not want to use *** AMEX cards. After holding 24 minutes hold, I connected with a guy who might be in a night club or what. He hung up on me after saying in shallow tone hello hello.

Its January 18, 2018, and this incident happened at 2:10 pm EST. I need the explanation why I was treated like swine???

Product or Service Mentioned: American Express Account.

American Express Pros: Waste of my time, Worse nighmare.

American Express Cons: Bad customer support, Bad service and incompetence, Fraud department is a fraud, Treat longterm customers like dirt.

• Theft