Back in January of this year, I purchased a VIP ticket to a concert.I asked the manager if I would be receiving a tangible ticket.

He said no. I said I wanted my money back because I needed a tangible ticket since the name on my card and my ID did not match. He refused. I have contacted Bluebird several times regarding my 100 dollars.

They told me they'd send a form and didn't. I called back. I got it sent. I tried to fill out the form, uneditable.

I called. They couldn't seem to wrap their brain around it. I typed up my response manually. Rejected because I couldn't fill out the form.

I contacted BBB. Finally at the almost 6 day mark, Bluebird responded. They then said they couldn't contact me although they had my phone number and email. They had to mail me a response.

My response came and it was full of auto-generated *** telling me to fill out the form. Since then, any additional contact through the BBB was the same thing over and over.

4 months after the concert and still out my 100 bucks.F**K Bluebird.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of customer service and way they handled things. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of bluebird account and associated monetary loss in the amount of $100. American Express needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned bluebird account in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at American Express.

Had an Experience with American Express?

Comments