You Can Not Trust American Express Anymore!

21 of 317 American Express reviews

I been a recent victim of credit card fraud for the following charges on the following dates:

GOLD CARD FRAUD 23005:

APRIL 29TH, 2016: $20,000.00 CASE NUMBER: QA62458

APRIL 24TH, 2016: $5,000.00 CASE NUMBER: QA62458

APRIL 25TH, 2016: $5,000.00 CASE NUMBER: QA62458

MAY 31ST, 2016: $5,000.00 CASE NUMBER: QA62458

PLATINUM CARD FRAUD 23005:

JUNE 15, 2016: $5,000.00 CASE NUMBER: QA62074

JUNE 19, 2016: $5,000.00 CASE NUMBER: QA62074

I discovered this while I was back home in Toronto, Ontario Canada from June 2nd, 2016 until August 2nd, 2016 visiting my mother and Yes,

I Now Have A Valid Police Report (That I Filed When I Got Back To Los Angeles in early August of 2016) to Prove The Identity Theft For The Other Charges, Plus For The Additional $20,000.00 Charge that Square charged for Construction Work of a Second Floor which was NEVER STARTED, NOR COMPLETED, EVER and I have Witnesses To Prove It!

Furthermore, I did report all of this to American Express as a Fraud Claim because that is exactly what it is.

The American Express Fraud Department did Reverse All Of The Charges and Cancel The Credit Cards mentioned above and Issued Me Out Brand New Credit Cards to My Mother's Canadian Address while I was visiting.

Sadly around early September of 2016, the Fraud Department of American Express Changed Their Mind about the Charges and is now Trying To Make Me Pay For Them even though I Can Legally Prove That I NEVER RECEIVED ANY MERCHANDISE WITH WITNESSES AT MY RESIDENCE, Plus, There Were No Courier Or USPS Deliveries With My Signature To Prove That I Accepted Anything Since Nothing Was Ever Sent!

Please NOTE: I have asked the Fraud Department of American Express to Consult with United Parcel Service, Federal Express, DHL and United States Postal Service to confirm if Merchandise Was Ever Received And Signed For At My Residence and My Request For A Thorough Investigation To Find Out If The Merchandise Was Ever Delivered, Received And Signed For Was Refused!

Please NOTE: This Very Sick Merchant called Biosp Beverly Hills and/or Mishu is NOW trying Very Hard To ILLEGALLY COLLECT ABOUT $30,000.00 FROM ME FOR MERCHANDISE THAT I NEVER RECEIVED WHICH IS CALLED EXTORTION and has Now Sent Over A Collections Agency called Martini, Hughes & Grossman from Delray Beach, Florida to call, email, and mail me LETTERS OF INTENT TO COLLECT THIS MONEY AND/OR SUE ME through another local lawyer out in Southern California if I do Not Pay For Merchandise That I Never Received and they have even LIED in their letter by stating that I accepted the merchant's service and merchandise.

I am Not Sure What To Do, but several days ago back in early September of 2016 since the Fraud Department at American Express has Refused To Help Me, I have since Cancelled All Of My American Express Credit Cards and REFUSE TO PAY FOR THE FRAUDULENT CHARGES.

Strangely enough on the very next day after I cancelled My Credit Cards, American Express Sent Me A Letter Telling ME that they were Cancelling My Credit Cards stating something to the effect that I overexercised my rights to Dispute Items when You Are Allowed To Dispute Items and/or Allowed To Report Fraudulent Charges and that is exactly what I did, however, they have a Very Bad Habit Of Getting Rid Of Good Customers and letting them Suffer instead of just Dealing With Them Properly.

American Express feels that it is just easier to Drop A Good Customer instead of helping them.

Ridiculous!

Please NOTE: At this point in my life, I do NOT Care If My Credit Gets Ruined because I did NOT Commit Any Illegal Acts Of Fraud and have NEVER Received The Unwanted Merchandise Mentioned Above, Plus I Also Did Not Receive Any Construction Services For A Second Floor Of My Home For That $20,000.00 Mentioned Above And Can Legally Prove It With Witnesses And Pictures!

American Express Really Sucks as a Credit Card Company And I Am Very Disappointed To Be Abused In The Manner That I Have After Being With Them For Almost 20 Years!

Good Riddance!

Sincerely yours,

Howard Paul Shore

Angry And Upset Innocent Fraud Victim

/HPS

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Additional Fees
Interest Rate

• What I liked
    • Were a great company until i became a fraud victim
    • Have the best delta skymiles program ever
  • What I disliked
    • Fraud department has not helped me
    • Fraud department wants me to work this out with the merchant
    • Fraud department is not doing their job properly
    • Cancelled my credit card for invalid reasons
    • Fraud department is pretending to want to help me

Reason of review:
they reversed the fraud charges and later credited them back even though i received NO merchandise and NO services and CAN Legally Prove It!
Preferred solution:
to permanently remove ALL of the Fraud Charges and Reactivate ME as a Customer that I have been for the Past 19.5 Years!
Monetary loss:
Product or service
Gold And Platinum Credit Cards
Review category
Cards
review #915721 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with American Express? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
21 of 317 American Express reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to American Express. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about American Express.
Filing a new complaint about
×